Hello everyone! How’s everyone going? I apologise for not posting lately. My life has been incredibly busy and home has consisted of sleep. You may be wondering how a lack of employment equates to a busy lifestyle.
I wonder that too! I’ve been running errands for my parents! – and my girlfriend.
She somehow managed to gain this idea that we should buy matching watches to celebrate our five years of commitment. I think that’s too much of a commitment, but anything to make her happy!
I’ll manage to find income somehow.
Now, I was recently nominated by MimiTa for the 4 Fact’s SURVEY- a never-ending list of questions.
Mimita is amazing. Please visit her blog!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
So as most of you are already aware, I was christened as Nam. There is not much you can do to shorten that further. However, that doesn’t imply that alternatives don’t exist!
I will respond to addition suffixes to my name, and mispronunciation of my name (true pronunciation is closer to Narm).
- the ever affectionate Nam-e (see what I did there)
- Namza (in the true Aussie way).
- Naru-Chan (One of my friends christened me a Japanese name. He however confused my gender, and gave me this feminine thing, but the name stuck)
- Wisper (my gaming since I was twelve! It is still occasionally relevant)
Four jobs I’ve had:
I help my parents on occasion, and I’ve been with them since I was eight? I was the little kid making sales at the counter.
I’ve held a few roles since then.
- Jewellery Salesperson (Kenito Jewellery)
- Kitchen hand and front of house service (Fishy Business Kew)
- Volunteer (Red Cross – Door Knocking Appeal)
- Volunteer (BeyondBlue – fundraising)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
So I’ll list these in order of most watched for you. Please don’t judge me on my choices!
- Lion King
Four books or authors I recommend:
- Name of the Wind – Patrick Rothfuss. I cannot express in words how badly I insist you read this book. I have read it four times now. I read it when it was released and it sits at the top of my shelf whenever it resides at home. I say that because it is frequently lent.
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven – Mitch Albom. It was difficult to settle on one book by this author, but this one is probably my favourite. If you ever find yourself struggling in life, give this book a read.
- Atonement – Ian McEwan. If you like literary fiction, you will almost certainly like Atonement. McEwan is a spectacular writer and you don’t get a better showcase of his skills than through Atonement. The novel is divided into sections, each demonstrating a different style of prose as narrative time transitions: Romanticism, modern and post-modern.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Adam Douglas. A must read guidebook! Especially if you ever plan to hike the galaxy.
Four places I’ve lived:
I’m too young to answer this question. Instead I will list the places I am interested in temporarily staying (Melbourne’s too good to leave!)
- New Zealand
- USA (East coast)
Four places I’ve visited:
The ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nationalities) tour!
Four things I’d rather be doing right now:
I like blogging – it’s just I’ve been incredibly busy (and tired. Always tired). The alternatives are nothing special, but I guess I’ll list what I should be doing.
- Job Search
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
This listed started with raw garlic from MimiTa! How startling! I think I will keep that.
- Raw garlic
- Roast Cockroach (Took a whiff of it in Cambodia – wasn’t a fan)
- Egg fruit (taste like raw egg yolk, just a bit sweat and the size of a large apple.)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Ice cream
- Fish (any fish cooked anyway)
Four television shows I watch:
Alright, I don’t really watch television much, so I can’t say too much here. I will however list my favourite anime-in order.
- Stein’s Gate
- Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)
- Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)
- Log Horizon
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Five years with my girlfriend! Expenses! Yay
- Volunteering! When they finally get back to me!
- State Youth Games 2016 (Victorians and Tasmanians only. Sorry
Four things I’m always saying:
I start with this out of bed..
Four people to tag:
- Please take a look at Ms.Priceless Joy (PJ) here. PJ is an inspiration to us all. A happy person that isn’t afraid to share her felicity with us all.
- Check out Mr. Ngobesing Romanus here. Mr Romanus is a journalist, writer and blogger. Originating from Cameroon, he is currently the CEO of Radio Evangelium Bamenda, and a member of the Advisory Board of African Dream, and the Editor-in-chief of the Lilly Magazine. An amazing individual, I strongly encourage you to take a look.
- Mr. Josh Gross at the Jaguar. An academic indepth guide into the jaguar, and efforts undertaken to preserve them, presenting actions in both a local and global context.
- misggrace at Forgotten Empathy. A blog about poetry! There’s always time for poetry! Take a moment from your life and read read read!
And that completes the Four Fact Survey! If you would like to know more, or share your own facts, please feel free to post below!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for reading. Have a wonderful day!